We have completed a few assignments. Please check PowerSchool to view your child's progress.
NHI means that the assignment is "Not Handed In."
Students have a few options to hand in late work, they can find the corresponding assignment on our Assignment Board in the classroom, or download it from here. *Please check back for assignments, they will be uploaded soon!*
Our Home Reading Program has begun! We have just finished our two week trial process. September 15-18 we practiced Fluency, and September 22-26 we practiced Comprehension. These assigments are to be done for the week at home. Please make sure your child is completing them in a timely fashion. October 6-10 will be our first week in which Home Reading will be taken in for marks.
Our Writer's Notebook has also begun. September is our "trial month." Marks will be begun October 6-10. Please refer to your child's Writer's Notebook (it should be going home each day) for the expectations of this assignment.
We are expecting to finish our Novel Study October 17, and begin our Self-Monitoring Unit and Guided Reading Program October 20th.
Again, please check your child's progress on PowerSchool for any late or missed assignments.
We are currently working on finishing our Map Unit, and will beginning our Chapter 1: Shaping Society Together, where students will discover the members of Canadian societym and how they play a part in democracy and government.
- Wednesday October 1 - GCAA Cross Country Meet - Whitecourt
- Thursday October 2 - Les Boucheron School Presentation
- Wednesday October 8 - NCJAA Cross Country Meet - Spruce Grove
- Monday October 13 - No School - Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wednesday October 15 - 2nd Edition of PGMS Student Newspaper on sale at lunch in the atrium for 25 cents
- Friday October 24 - No School - Institute Day
- Friday October 31 - Halloween